About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 May 2018

Bugs, Butterflies, Bees for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Tracy Mouse and the theme is
Bugs, Butterflies, Bees.

As you know, my John bought me the Groovi Starter kit for my Birthday which is tomorrow, but I have had my pressy for a while.
I did get some extra plates with it and this is one of them, pretty dragonflies and blossoms.
I coloured on the wrong side of the parchment and matted and layered.



This one is the same plate just different colours.

I added a  bow with a butterfly charm.

Prize
Rare Earth set of stamps
*****************
My Craft Club Ladies treated me to a lovely lunch yesterday.
Mores cards and pressies waiting to be opened tomorrow.
But I must thank them for the generous Joanna Sheen voucher.

xxxxx
Wendy L

21 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card. The groovi has never appealed to me, although my friends have the sets and I've tried theirs. I love the look of it, but don't like doing it!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

karenlotty said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow
You’re really mastering Groovi I would love to try it but I know I’d fall in love with it and really cannot justify spending on a different craft idea

Scrappy Scatty said...

A great BIG Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovely, your cards are delish! xx

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful Groovi cards Wendy :-)

Let's Art Journal said...

Such pretty cards! I love your delicate dragonflies - beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are stunning I love them both. You are certainly enjoying your birthday present. I hope you have a great day tomorrow and get thoroughly spoilt. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wendy these Groovie cards are getting more and more stunning, They are beautiful, Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Love Hazelx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Wendy, I love the delicate design and the pretty colours. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … just loving your groovie cards … so clever … never tried it myself and don't really want to get "hooked" on another "thing" lol … hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow … oh btw I have just been watching hochanda (dont know if you can get it over there) and have been watching John Lockwood … he mentioned you a couple of times he has a new collection out called the Bee Balm … love his demos … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Ellibelle said...

So very beautiful Wendy, I am not familiar with the Groovi Starter kit but you've created gorgeous cards with it! A wonderful early birthday present!

Val Jones said...

These groovi cards are really great Wendy.
Love Valx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Parchment work Wendy. Happy Birthday for tomorrow.xxx

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy, so pretty
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card Wendy , that plate is so very pretty and so are all of your cards.
Have a lovely day tomorrow or today whenever you read this.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards Wendy and most gorgeous colours.xx

Have a lovely weekend.






[aussie aNNie blog]

Mervi said...

Looks so gorgeous, I'm not familiar to this technique either, beautiful cards;-))m

Littlelamb said...

Happy Birthday for today. Hope you are having a lovely day. Two beautiful cards made with the brilliant present John bought for you. You are certainly enjoying it. Thank you for sharing these cards.

Mummylade said...

You always do such wonderful parchment projects! And a very happy birthday to you!

Tracy said...

These are really pretty Wendy, and fabulous for my theme.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Two lovely cards - very pretty x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels