About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 21 October 2017

Halloween for Allsorts

Good Morning All
The theme for Allsorts Challenge is Halloween.
I dont really do Halloween cards so the nearest I can get is  a Wizard.
I went to my fall back item - LOTV toppers never fail to come up trumps when I am stuck for a topper to suit a theme.





I added an Owl charm, keeping with the theme of Harry Potter wizards !!!!!!!
LOTV paper too.








Sponsor is

Little Claire     giving 2 stamp sets.



Enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to.


xxxxx
Wendy L

21 comments:

Mummylade said...

toppers are so handy and the end result here is gorgeous!

aussie aNNie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and cute Wendy... [aNNie]

brenda said...

Perfect image for the them Wendy.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card!
Happy weekend;-))m

Unknown said...

Great card, fab image and I love the twine with the charm
Hugs Kaz x

Alison59 said...

Just brilliant Wendy :-)

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card Wendy. Adorable image and love the charm, so fitting for the image!

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card that image is so cute. I don't do Halloween cards either. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

It's a great card Wendy, I don't do Halloween.... only when I have too LOL x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is super cute

pam said...

Great Halloween card Wendy, cute image..I dont do either so I really struggle.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

I have used this image for many little boys cards, one way or another, one of my fav LOTV, super card.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, this little wizard is one of my favourite LOTV stamps.
Lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the adorable wizard image so cute x

Littlelamb said...

A cute card but I don't do Hallowe'en cards either.

R's Rue said...

Great

cuilliesocks said...

One of my favourite images, brilliant card Wendy, Kate x

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful card and take on Halloween! I love the owl charm and the way you used the twine in the background - amazing 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

Tracy said...

This is terrific Wendy, love your little wizard.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Great card Wendy, love the topper it is perfect for this week. Everybody is saying they don't do Halloween but you have all done a great job, thank you so much x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels