About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 October 2017

Concertina card die

Good Morning All

A quick post this morning.
I have just added this card onto my Facebook Page so I thought I would show it on here too.

I bought the die to make this card while I was in UK.
It makes it so much easier, I have made it in the past, cutting and measuring and alot of trial and error!!
LOTV Toppers, fabric ribbon down the sides, tiny bows and butterflies.
Easy Peasy.


xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card that die is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, such a pretty card, and nice to do it in a different design of card....makes it extra special. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very amazing card and that die is brilliant.
Love how you have designed this stunning card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alison59 said...

What a super card Wendy :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Wow what a wonderful card Wendy, beautifully designed and an amazing fold, lovely images, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

A really great card Wendy. The die looks terrific. Christine x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Shape Wendy, and those toppers are so pretty
Lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card Wendy.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, that looks a brilliant die you have used.
Hugs Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card and pretty images. Looks like a useful die.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab die.xxx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and I also have this die. Makes a lovely card.

karenlotty said...

Very pretty Good to knows someone who owns it and likes it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels