About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 October 2017

JND Butterfly Corners

Good Morning All
I have been playing with my new stamps from John Next Door.
I love the Butterfly ones and this is from the Butterfly Corners set.


Johns stamps are available from The Ducks Doodahs website. and she offers free postage within UK for orders over 20quid.

xxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely card Wendy. Can't wait to play with my stuff.
Love Valxxx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful CAS card :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card those butterflies are so pretty. The stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Is that the oval gel plate by John? x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab stamps.xxx

Mia said...

Beautiful butterfly stamps, Wendy. What a great card! Kisses, my friend.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab stamps, striking card

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Wendy!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the butterfly stamps!! Stunning card!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did so I could find yours!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and pretty butterflies x

pam said...

Gorgeous stamps you have used Wendy, lovely colours.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty Wendy, lovely style.xx[aNNie]🎄

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks again for the shout out. Getting ready for the new stock next week!
Once again you have done John's stamps justice.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels