About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 29 July 2017

Photo Inspiration for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Brenda.
I always associate Brenda with Poppies so she has given us a photo to go with for colours and inspiration.

As I did not have anything Poppy, I went along with some of the colours.


I used - 
LOTV Scenic pad of toppers
CE Happy Birthday die
Mask with Colour Cloud

******
I dont know if I mentioned last week that I had donated some of the money I make selling cards and embellishments, to Post Pals.
 One of the boys wanted a Hot tub and Post Pals announced last night that they have enough money now to buy it for him.
So I am pleased about that and it makes it all worth while,
doing something I enjoy helps to give the kids some pleasure.
Please pop over to the site (link in the sidebar) and help in anyway you can.
Just making afew cards and sending them to afew of the kids is good.

xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

brenda said...

It's a super take on the inspirational photo Wendy, many thanks for making such a lovely creation for my theme week.

B x

Val Jones said...

What a lovely way to use the LOTV scene Wendy. Great news about the Hot Tub.xxx

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card Wendy;-))m

Unknown said...

Love how you've made this card Wendy and great news about the hot tub x

Alison59 said...

Great interpretation of the photo Wendy :-)

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a super card and that scene is very pretty.
Love the inked design, and your colours look so fab.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely card. Has a Scottish feel about it if that mskes sense.
Wonderful news that you hsve helped towards the hot tub.
Ang x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card Wendy, love the colours.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, a fantastic scene and a really lovely card.
Thank you for responding to my request!

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Magnificent scene lovely colours.xx [aNNie]

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Thank you for the inspiration.

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy ... just love your little card ... and well done on your donation towards the hot tub ... have a good week ... and thank you for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Tina Z. said...

absolutely amazing card!
great news about post pals.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation Wendy
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy and well done in donating your card/gift cash to charity. Take care x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels