About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 July 2017

A Question of Sport for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Not done any crafting this week while family have been visiting. Plus it is getting very hot here and I have had to relinquish my fan from my craft room to use in Hollie and Tess's room.
So, obviously  my DT works are done ahead of time.

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Kath and the theme is 
A Question of Sport.
I used this super cute LOTV Topper.


Digistamp Boutique are our sponsors.


xxxx
Wendy L


17 comments:

brenda said...

Perfect image for the theme Wendy and this weeks theme.

Have a good weekend.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous Wendy, I love this image too. xx [aNNie]

karenlotty said...

Lovely card for the theme

Pamellia said...

Wonderful card Wendy. The image is amazing, your colouring is fantastic! Love the way you layered the elements slightly askew, fabulous flow. Hope you're having a wonderful summer. hugs :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Enjoy your time with the family crafting can wait. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Great boy cards Wendy. Love Valxxx

cuilliesocks said...

One of my favourite images Wendy, ans what a fabulous design, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a brilliant card and that image is perfect and you can't beat an LOTV image.
Hope your family are having a good holiday with you.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

Great image and a super design.
Different story over here we have all had the heating on, hope you had a great time with the Family.
Thank you.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous boys card, super cute!
Wendy x

Patricia said...

Great card Wendy, it's an image well used here.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx

Littlelamb said...

Super card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this. Have a wonderful time with the family.

Ellibelle said...

Great sketch and the image is so cute!

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, great card....LOTV are simply perfect....you could make batch cards day in day out using these images. Hope you're enjoying the family visit. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Rita said...

Fabulous card Wendy. Suits the challenge too. Hugs Rita xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Spot on for the challenge theme with this lovely card.
Hope there's been no accidents in the pool, lol!
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Great card, love the image and the layout with the sentiment tucked in the back looks fab x Hope you are enjoying your family time x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels