About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 31 August 2012

Organza Flower

Good Evening All
Tell me what you think of this flower.  I saw this tutorial on Christinas website---
 Card Making Magic.com, how to make lovely flowers from organza using a heat gun.  I bought a large reel of maroon ribbon, about 5" wide and it has flocking on it (if you know what I mean) but it still worked with the same method.  I didn,t use aSpellbinder to cut out the circles  though, I just used fancy scissors and cut a rough circle.
I used a 5x7 card blank
Red paper to mat
White card embossed with Darice embossing folder in Cuttlebug
Happy Birthday stamp with chalked edges
Tiny red roses Ebay
Swirly gems from Zsa Creative (I won)
Homemade bead ornament twirl

Please let me know what you think. 
I am going now to play with my new Spellbinder Bitty Blossoms die and I am going to try them on felt. I will show you tomorrow what they turn out like.
xxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
QKR Stampede # 3 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
  

12 comments:

ChrisAndCat said...

This is lovely - that flower is gorgeous.

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Wendy, your flower looks wonderful

Hugs Sue

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love your flower.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

Miradormakings said...

ooooh this is gorgeous Wendy i do like that flower too. looking forward to seeing your new die

Joan x

Miradormakings said...

Wendy do you get most of your craft stuff from UK or do you have a craft shop anywhere near you.

Joan x

scrapperika said...

Bellissima e poi il rosso e' uno dei miei colori preferiti....complimenti
Baci baci erika

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card hugs Ginny ♥

Kristie Maynard said...

So glad you joined the QKR Stampede challege with your beautiful card. That flower is fabulous, great job all the way around!

pam said...

gorgeous card wendy. that flower is beautiful...pam

Sarah said...

Cute--love this image! Thanks for creating with us at QKR Stampede!

Paper Crazy Lady said...

What a sweet card - sure to be appreciately by any girl or woman. Thanks for joining us at QKR

Unknown said...

Wendy this card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love that digital and your organza flower is so amazing... the colors of this card speaks to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels