About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 August 2012

Black & White Four

Good Morning All
A quick card today.

This is from a set of digis downloaded from Docrafts Creativity club.
I didn,t want to colour it as I thought it would look good just black and white
Simply matted and layered, 1st  white layer is embossed
Quilled flowers
Homemade - chain with beads on, held down with a brad
Die cut flourish and punched butterfly

Here is the full set
I made them all with a similar layout
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----------
Totally Papercrafts # 128 - Mono
Milk Coffee challenge - Tic tac toe emboss-digi-die
My Mums Craft Shop # 68 - Ice Cream flavours 1 for vanilla and 1 for strawberry


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful wendy love your little flowers Tracy x

Unknown said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! I prefer the black and white one for sure!!! Beautiful job my friend!!!!

Miradormakings said...

I love this wendy i think i will have to look for these

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of cards, I do like the coloured ones. Happy blog hopping xx

sue w. said...

Fabulous card, love the image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Congratulations on the birth of your Granddaughter.
Hugs Sue W.

ChrisAndCat said...

These are lovely, the black and white is my overall favourite.

Chris said...

Beautiful cards love the colours and the flowers. Chris xx

pam said...

beautiful cards wendy...pam

Margrit said...

These are stunning - simple but so effective

Heike said...

A lovely set of cards. Isn't it amazing what effects can be created by using different colours for the image?
Heike xx

crafty-stamper said...

All stunning but I too love the plain black and white
carol x

isi said...

Великолепни цветя и прекрасна комбинация!

Angela said...

Wow, all gorgeous...can't decide which I like best!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous range of cards. Love seeing them in all different colours.

Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels