About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 August 2012

Crafty Sentiments

Good Morning All
I,m awake early, once again, I cant sleep, so I thought I would do  abit of blogging!!

My card today is an image and sentiment from Crafty Sentiments and I think it,s pretty cute.
Coloured with Promarkers
Flowery paper was given to me by my friend in UK on my last visit
All other bits from stash.
I,ve kept it pretty simple as the image is so sweet.

xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -------
Ready Teddy Go #13 - Anything goes
Card Mania # 1 - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC 219 - Square Cards
LEJ Designs # 16- Clean and Simple
Whimsey Stamps # 50- Lots of Layers


13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the cute image

Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Ani said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks you for joining out first challenge at Card Mania! We hope to see you again! Ani

rosie said...

gorgeous x

Unknown said...

Oh Wendy this is so sweet, I just love the mushroom!!! The little bear is so cute too. Glad to see you are back at it! I was up early as well..little tired today!

Debs M said...

what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! If you haven’t ‘hopped’ yet start at the Challenge Blog and there are hidden prizes along the way! Don’t forget to add your details to Mr Linky on one of the Dt’s Pages, it’s closing on the 19th August.
Hope to see you again soon x

Debbie Dt

pam said...

gorgeous card wendy..pam

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love your card Wendy such a sweet image xx
only 2 more sleeps before cuddling your gorgeous granddaughter xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the sweet image.
Wendy xx

Miradormakings said...

This is really cute wendy, i'm having a bit of trouble sleeping too so am blogging also.

Joan x

Shannah said...

What a cutie! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

Addii said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the sweet image.
Thank you for participating in the challenge card Mania

goldie said...

Such a cuttie!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels