About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 7 September 2022

LOTV

 Good Morning All

Hope you are all well.

The last few weeks when I go to my Craft Club I just take a file full of bits and bobs and make either Clusters for journals or card toppers.

Here is a couple I made into cards.

I  am trying to get my stock up, as I make  boxes  and put 8 or 10  cards in, for the charities  to use as  raffle prizes.



These are both LOTV Toppers all built up on scraps, bits and bobs.

I like them, like making them and when I get home I make them all into cards.

***************

Here is my latest You Tube video, making a lovely, useful  gift and using some scraps too.



xxxxx

Wendy L

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love the toppers.xxx

Linby said...

Two wonderful cards.

brenda said...

More great males Wendy, I ned to do a charity shop drop off, my two are RSPCA and Sally Army, Wood Green are now only allowed to sell they card they buy in, shame as they sold so well there and was all profit for them.

B x

brenda said...

Makes, not males !!

cuilliesocks said...

Super cards Wendy, I love the toppers and your bits and bobs makes brilliant backgrounds, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a wonderful card and the LOTV image is is so sweet and perfect for the males.
Great idea the box of cards made up for raffles.
Must try that at my club where I live of which I am the Chair Person.
Not getting any sound on your video again it must be my computer will try and remember to watch on my tablet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels