About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 March 2021

Happy Sunday Challenge

 Good Morning All

I hope you all remembered to alter your clocks in UK and some parts of Europe.


My Challenge this week for you and my Craft Club is

Square  -  Circle  -  Square

Must use all 3

I made a Groovi card using various plates, again, all matted onto Clarity Designer paper


Here is my Facebook page for more.
Hopefully we may be able to get back to Craft Club after Easter, we will just have to wait and see if figures go up as people will always break the rules and meet up for family dinners for Easter.
*****

Onto last weeks challenge which was a nice easy one
Use a Butterfly
My card

Claire made 3



Dawn

Val J

Maggie made 2


Eve, Love the inside of this one

Front

Eve no. 2

Denise

Sharon

Val C made 2


Christine

Name drawn  - Sharon
With special mention for Maggie, John loved her Giant butterfly card.
*****
Facebook is having a wobbly with me, it's saying I have been abusive and won't let me like or comment in some groups, so I am taking a break from some groups. 

XXXX
Wendy L














9 comments:

Val Jones said...

Wow lots of butterflies today. Love the middle of Eves card. Well done Sharon.x

brenda said...

A super collection Wendy and your second card with the Butterfly is stunning.

B x

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes this week and a Happy Belated Birthday to Tess I cannot believe how quickly time is going My eldest grandson will be 5 next month and my other grandson will be 1!
Take care x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection of cards today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

What fabulous cards Wendy. Every one of them looks so special. Hugs Rita xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the cards in this post are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Beautiful makes from all of you Wendy :-)

Lorraine said...

Your cards are so pretty Wendy, lovely designs and your group has done some fabulous makes with all those butterflies
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are gorgeous Wendy, such beautiful patterns and your craft group's cards are wonderful, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels