About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Travellers Notebook

Good Morning All

I watch quite afew You Tube tutorials and I have seen these along the way and thought I would have a go.  I made this for myself to use when I go on my travels in November back to Uk to see family.



I used a beautiful fine lace doily for the cover on top of a pretty flowery material.

A vintage image from my stash and a frame gifted to me in a swap.



















I stencilled alot of the pages and created alot of tuck spots and tags.

I found this lovely chain with a key on it and thought it was ideal as a book mark.







I used lots of scrap pieces of ribbon, Crafty Ribbons sell bags of off cuts for a quid in lots of varieties





I used some of the Grosgrain 'Handmade by' ribbon as page tabs like on the Junk Journal on Monday.





I shall use this on my visit for notes, as a diary and for receipts etc etc.
I hope you like and may want to try making one.

xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

Val Jones said...

It's beautiful Wendy and looks even better in "real life".
Love Valx

Doreen said...

Love your notebook Wendy,a lovely vintage feel.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a great idea and it is so pretty Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, sorry it's been a while, have looked at your blogs, but haven't had time to comment recently. You've made some lovey stuff, all so very different. Hope you are keeping well. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this a stunning project each page is a joy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Littlelamb said...

This is beautiful Wendy and I am sure you will enjoy using it on your next visit to the UK. The ribbon website looks very interesting. Thank you.

Mia said...

A stunning notebook, Wendy. Congrats, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels