About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 14 August 2018

New Home Card

Good Morning All

Our friends, Andrew and Amanda moved into a new apartment a couple of week ago and they had a 
House Warming party on Sunday.

This is the card I made for them.
A sweet LOTV topper all matted onto burgundy card with LOTV paper too
Heart ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and a key charm added with twine and one of my dangle charms added to make a length of ribbon look like a bow.

I also made these Wine Bottle Jackets to go on their gifts, to make them a bit more special.
One of my ladies at Craft Cub brought the template for these into club afew years ago, so I fished it out and I already had some glitter foam in my stash.
Now dont be jealous when I tell you how much I spent on the gifts -----
Pink Cava -- 2.49 euro
Rioja -- 3.49 euro
This is why it kills me when I go to UK how  much I have to spend on a bottle of wine.
My fave here,  is a semi sweet white and costs 1.99 euro here.

Note
My Junk Journal has been sold, sooooo happy I can make another one now!!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L


8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Sweet image on your card Wendy and I love the sparkling bottle waistcoats. Christine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and bottle holdersGinny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy.
Lovely card, great bottle jackets and made up your journal has sold.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous and I love those wind jackets. Enjoy your favourite drink that is a bargain. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card with a sweet image, just perfect for the occasion. Love the bottle jackets, super make. Gosh that's cheap, enjoy your tipple at the party, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the stamp and those sparkly waistcoats on the wine bottles look fab
Lorraine x

karenlotty said...

A lovely card and I love the smart jackets for the wine bottles
I can remember it now that when I stayed with a friend - who obviously knew which wine to buy - that I really really enjoyed the red wine we had and was so so cheap and tasted devine
Here it’s expensive and really doesn’t taste as nice

Nataliascraft said...

What a sweet image and gorgeous cards. Fabulous bottles x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels