About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 June 2018

Men cards

Good Morning All


A couple of cards I made that I thought would be suitable for Men.
Decoupage piano I have had for years.
Ribbon scraps from Crafty Ribbons
Vellum music sheet




I used some old peeloffs of music notes that would match the ribbon I used.

xxxxx
Wendy L







9 comments:

Val Jones said...

Great music theme men cards Wendy. Always the most difficult to make.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely music cards Wendy :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … love your cards … men's cards are always hard ones to make aren't they ?? … hope you are having a great time … thank you for visiting my blog … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely music themed cards Wendy
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I'm playing catch up again. I don't know where the time goes.
Your parchment cards are stunning. I really think they are your forte.........and 60?????? Wish I'd known as your card would have had that plastered all over it lol!
You must use some damn good face cream gal lol!
Hope your enjoying your trip home.
Ang x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Wendy, these are fabulous male cards, well made.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

Littlelamb said...

Both are brilliant men’s cards. Thank you.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Very musical Wendy, love the piano. June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels