About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 November 2020

Christmas Flowers for MAWTT & My Challenge

 Good Morning All

Happy Sunday and Moving Along With The Times Challenge this month is

Christmas Flowers

For me it will always be Poinsettias,

SO I used JND Poinsettia die and did my Scrunching technique.

I have a You Tube video on how to make these.

I used A Queen grid plate from Groovi and also a leaf plate, all matted onto gold glitter card.

This is a special card as it took a long time to make so will be going to someone special!!!


I have made a You Tube video showing how I make these Poinsettias.



********************************************

Now onto my Craft Club challenge.
We didn't have a Craft class this week as the shop had some problems with their floor and had to cordon an area off so we cancelled.
But the ladies still wanted a challenge so here is the sketch.

And my card which  is Tess' birthday, not till next March but I am working well ahead.

**********************************************************************


Last weeks challenge was Spooky / Halloween  or Orange / black colours.

Mine was altered paperclips which I had made for another DT and a swap too.

Dawn went Halloween

Denise

Eve

Nancy

Sharon

Val C


The name drawn was Sharon.

Thank you all.

xxxx
Wendy L












12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy what wonderful makes this post has. You Sunday posts are always a joy to read. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards,all beautiful.xxx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful lace work Wendy and fab makes from all :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant selection today
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Some great makes this week
Take care x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
I am not surprised that card is for someone special as parchment craft takes a great deal of time.
Love your card and the sparkly background to the gorgeous parchement work.
super gorgeous poinsettias too and congrats on making that fab video.
Great maes by your craft ladies very spooky.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Val Jones said...

Great cards this week. Well done Sharon.x

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Wendy. Definitely for a special person. Q

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy, lovely poinsettias and the parchment is so delicate, love it.
Fabulous makes from your craft group too, Kate x

brenda said...

Just commented then realised as I left the pesky robot was in action so lost my comment, but what beautiful detailed parchment.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh you and your Crafty Classes makes are lovely, I adore seeing your pergamano work, its amazing. In reply to the question about the mindfulness. Im not sure if its helping yet as im just on week 2. I have done mediations for the last couple of years and do find that they help. The place my course is through is here. https://www.breathworks-mindfulness.org.uk/ Take Care, Hazel xx

Furrbster said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous Christmas card!

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels