About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 September 2020

Happy Sunday Challenge Clean & Simple

 Good Morning All


I have not had time or to tell the truth, I forgot to make a card for my Craft Club challenge so I made it up and said Clean & Simple.

So I made this card yesterday, very Clean & Simple for me-.


So why not join in, you can email me a pic or join in on my Facebook page.

*******

The gifts I gave out to the ladies were tissues. abit boring but I am running low on supplies with not going back to UK. Will have to source some from shops here.



Last weeks challenge was Tic Tac To


My card

Dawn


Denise



Eve

Nancy

Maggie

Nancy


Sharon

Name drawn was Eve

Thanks to all.

On Friday I took my Oxides in for the ladies to play with as I had had a great time afew days before making papers for my journals.

Here's Maggie with some of hers, she loved it.

         Dawn brought some bubble wrap in and I made the ones on the right with that, I loved that effect.



xxxxx
Wendy L




8 comments:

brenda said...

And very elegant your CAS card is as well Wendy.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a brilliant selection today Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Loved all week’s posts
I must have more of a play with my DO’s All I seem to done is blended/mopped backgrounds
I think I have used bubble wrap with Pixie Powders before but cannot for the life of me remember how to do it!
Take care Let’s hope this publishes now!

Alison59 said...

Great cards from you and your group Wendy :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy ... wow you and your ladies certainly have been having fun ... I love playing with backgrounds ... have you tried the shaving foam one yet ... bit messy but great fun ... hope you are well ... stay safe ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is lovely Wendy, and all your ladies have made gorgeous card, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a lovely post to read. You are such a busy lady. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Wendy, lovely design
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels