About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Create a Scene for MAWTT

 Good Morning All


Moving Along With The Times Challenge this month is

Create A Scene

So I created a Christmas one using a Penny Black stamp PB3911K called Christmas Friends.

Frames made with CE Pierced square die and all matted onto green glitter card and red card.

Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and I made the sentiment tag and tied with red twine.

Just to  let you know, Rico us much better. 
His tail has healed nicely after a visit to the vets to get it sorted.
xxxx
Wendy L


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adoreable card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a fantastic card. I love the scene you have created. I am pleased that Rico is getting better. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
this is such a lovely scene of Santa and Rudolf.
Love this wonderful stamped image and it's coloured beautifully too.
I can just imagine Rudolf saying to Santa give me the carrot and your can decorate my antlers.
Love the gorgeous colours and beautiful frame created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super scene Wendy, love the image

June x

Caz said...

Soo cute, love it...Caz xx

Diane Louise J said...

Good afternoon Wendy
Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT Christmas card... its a fab stamp you have chosen, love their expressions and really like how you have framed them too. Glad to hear that Rico is feeling better... have a good month until our next Team challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise (Team Leader, MAWTT) xx

Alison59 said...

Super cute card Wendy :-)

brenda said...

I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

I must have missed the post about Rico but pleased he's on the mend.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels