About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 5 January 2020

Die Challenge Day 4 & Journal Page 2

Good Morning All

As our local Craft Shop is closed there is nothing to show from there, ie. Gifts etc but there is an ongoing challenge HERE

On going with my Dies Challenge I am showing you  Journal page No. 2 today.
It features more of the corner dies from Cheery Lynn that I used on my 1st Journal page but I backed these onto scraps of papers.
The library cards were free from Vectoria designs.
I have linked to her You Tube channel as she links to freebies on there.


I used Mica Magics to colour the corners and tucked an envelope in.
I have lots of these already made along with tags and flowers for my journals.

Dies Used  -----
9.     X Cut  -  XCU503147  Vintage Notes Doily
2.    Cheery Lynn  -   B175 Lace Corner Deco J (used on Day 1)

xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely Wendy. You decorate these pages so well.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

Wowser I have missed a lot!
Some gorgeous makes and what a challenge John has set! I have dies still in their packets I should challenge myself to use them first but always tend to use my fail safe older dies I really must think outside my comfort zone more often

Christine Harrop said...

Happy New Year Wendy. Super journalling pages. Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant pages Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love that you are using all your dies, I really must challenge myself to do that too this year!!! What a super journal page, Hope alls well and that you had a super festive season, Hazelxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy ... And happy new year to you ... Love your journaling pages ... And for the link I will pop over and have a look ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning page. Well done on getting on with your challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year Wendy, I hope you had a fantastic time.
Fabulous journal page, great used of dies and layout, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous journal page Wendy
Lorraine x

Littlelamb said...

Love the journal Wendy. Need a lot of birthday cards this month so will try using old dies but first my dies and stamps will arrive tomorrow,well I have to pick up from sorting office first as not home yesterday when they arrived, so will be trying them out first.

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous journal page, Wendy, with wonderful pockets and die cuts! I hope to begin an art journal this year. hugs, de

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a very fantastic journal page and such lovely corners too.
As you know I am such a fan of corners.
The colours look very wonderful also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Fabulous page Wendy,
Happy New Year
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

wow Wendy this is stunning, love how you designed the project.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels