About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 January 2020

Die Challenge Day 11 & Journal page 5

Good Morning All

Another Journal page today for my challenge with John Next Door.
To be honest, I am not too keen on this page but there is a pretty paperclip on the die cut which I was gifted in a swap.
The die is one that John gave me before he left Spain, it seems whoever he ordered from sent the wrong one so I am not sure if the name given at bottom of page is correct, but it is on the box it was in.  It is Spellbinders.





I stuck the die cut down at top and bottom to make a tuck spot and tucked an envelope in the space  made from book pages and embellished with a butterfly and lace.

The paperclip has a little tuck too.



Dies Used  ------
20.   S/B Belly Band One



xxxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant page Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning page I love it. You are doing so well with this challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Lovely page Wendy. Great challenge.
Love Valx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Really liking this page Wendy

June x

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous page Wendy x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Haven’t done anything To my journal this week as had minor surgery beginning of week and now got two black eyes so uncomfortable to wear my glasses to see what I am doing. have a good weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels