About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 November 2019

Christmas Gifts for Allsorts



Good Morning All

It is my turn to host the Allsorts Challenge and I chose a theme of

Christmas Gifts.
I altered some plain Brown carrier bags for all my gifts this year, as I did last year too,
instead of using non recyclable  paper.

I have more of these to show you next week for Crafty Ribbons DT.

These are also a great way of recycling last years Christmas cards as I have used  on some.
Some are 12 x 12 paper that I have had for years and not known what to do with as they had 4 images on, so I cut them up and used them too.
Random stamping of snowflakes and Christmas trees, ribbon added across the top and tied odd embellishments to it.

I had great fun doing these and I used quite afew bits that I have had in my Christmas box for years.



Prize on offer
Christmas Cracker Kits from Stix 2


xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

brenda said...

Great re-cycling Wendy and it's so nice to have a special bag when you receive a gift. Fun theme thanks.

B x

Littlelamb said...

Great idea Wendy. Love all the bags. I have a very large roll of brown paper, which I think will last me years, but I could still put recycled Christmas cards on the front of the parcel. Last year I stamped stars on the paper.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful set of bags Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant idea Wendy and your bags are gorgeous, will really make that gift extra special, Kate x

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done Wendy. Loving the images you used on these gift bags.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your gift bags are gorgeous. Thank you for your lovely Christmas card. My first. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mervi said...

Fabulous bags with vintage images;-))m

Kathleen said...

Really lovely gift bags and what a great idea to re-cycle last years cards on them, lovely backgrounds too.

Kath x

Furrbster said...

These are beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

Linby said...

Great bags for gifts - they all look so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels