About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Good Morning Hochanda

Good Morning All

Exciting day today as I am going to Hochanda to meet up with John Next Door.
As most of you know, that is where his name comes from as I used to call him
John next door as my partners name is John too.
I,m glad he kept the name when fame beckoned him!!!!
I  am going upto Sheffield to stay with him and Sam and, hopefully, we will go to his local Craft shop and I can fill my suitcase for my return journey on Friday.

Todays card is for my Johns sons birthday, I had to make it early as he is going to work in Melbourne for at least 6 months, so made it early in November when he came to stay with us before his trip.
A typical 'man' card, holding the TV control !!!!

xxxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card Wendy and adorable image x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Wendy. Enjoy your trip to see John and Sam and hope you get to the Craft Shop and buy lots of goodies to take home. Say hello for me tomJohn and Sam.

brenda said...

A great male card Wendy and yes our youngest guards the control as thought his life depended on it.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Wendy, sweet image and fabulous design, Kate x x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, a gorgeous card.xxx

pam said...

Fabulous card Wendy, hope you enjoyed your time with John Next Door.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Great card
I bet you had a lovely day at Hochanda with John

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels