About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Triple Easel Card

Good Morning All

Jen, one of my Craft Ladies, makes some lovely, fancy shaped cards and she made a beautiful Triple Easel Heart shaped one.
As I had never made one, she sent me a link HERE  and I set about it.
I do not have nesting hearts so I used Ovals.
I used mostly bits that I had already cut out, to decorate it.



A side view.




The only trouble with this design is that you either have to send it to someone that understands it  or include instructions of how to stand it up.

Now I have to cut some more shapes out as Denise wants to make one at Craft Club on Friday  for a friend.


xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I just love everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Scrappy Scatty said...

thats beautiful xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card ♥ the design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Wendy, I've had no internet for the last week hence my absence from Blogland,your card is stunning, what an amazing easel design, and so beautifully embellished too, this card will be a wonderful keepsake for the recipient, Kate x x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. They are fun to make as well. Hope you are both well and managing to watch John selling his stamps and dies. He really is the nicest man. Hugs Rita xx

karenlotty said...

Oh boy! I’ve missed some beautiful makes I love your Groovi cards and the girls are beautiful I know how much of a wrench it is to say goodbye I’m the same with my grandson and he only lives in the next town!
Your triple easel card is gorgeous and agree with you re sending one in post I think Debbie Moore used to have instructions to download I printed some off onto labels to add to back of card

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous easel card Wendy x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy.
this is such a very lovely card and so many lovely easels in one card.
I think you adaptation of the ovals is brilliant.
Love all the elements used too it's a great way to use up bits you have cut out and not used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

This is amazing!!!

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels