About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 18 August 2019

Christmas in August

Good Morning All
Managed to get a little me time yesterday to do this post, as you know, I have Ricky and family over and my time with  them is very precious.
Hollie and I spent some time yesterday doing Groovi, she is very good at it and gets the right amount of pressure, I shall have to photograph it.
******
Last weeks challenge is running for 2 weeks as I have family over and the craft shop was closed on Friday.
**************

I did this Groovi card a while ago but the Fresh Cut die one only last week.
I sold this card to my friend Mandy as she was having a Christmas party yesterday with some friends that were visiting.
We are all going out this afternoon with my family, their friends and 20 of us altogether.
Giant paella is on the menu!!!!

I thought this Fresh cut die from Clarity would be great for making quick cards.
As it was in the sale in July, it was a great buy.


Boy oh boy was it hot yesterday.
Hope it is all good where you are.

xxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

karenlotty said...

Some great makes this week Wendy - Those owl cards are super cute
I can’t get enough of my grandson so I know how precious times are with family Enjoy the giant paella!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

You've excelled yourself with this card Wendy, it's so beautiful

Enjoy your family and your lunch today but please send a little sun/warmth over here!

June x

Rita said...

Hi Wendy. Gorgeous Groovi Plate card. I did Pergamano years ago and was very tempted to try the Groovi, but I have still got all my tools etc and thought it was best to keep what I have. Your Clarity stamp is beautiful and does make a great card. Enjoy your Family time as it really is so precious. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous parchment work Wendy, I love the design and the background paper, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy … wow super parchment … never tried this one … hope you are having fun with your family and hope the Giant paella was good too … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Wendy.
Enjoy your family time.
Lorraine x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. Enjoy time with your family.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh MY! That parchment creation is GLORIOUSLY textured and so beautiful! Wendy, it's stunning! Your little Christmas stamp below is a great find - I've not seen it before. Wonderful card shares! hugs, de

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. You certainly know how to spot a bargain. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Furrbster said...

These are both absolutely stunning cards,

Hugz Tinz

pam said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels