About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 3 May 2019

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Good Morning All

As you know we leave for UK this morning for another visit for John to see his Mum.
We have checked the weather and it is not looking too brilliant so taking coats along with us.
We are bringing Mums suitcases back with us so luggage booked in, seems silly not to fill them doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have already had afew parcels delivered to my Mums and plan a trip to Hobbycraft and the Range.
Hoping to get to the Works somewhere too as their 12 x 12 card pads are really good value and very good for making my Craft Club gift boxes.

*****************
Over on Facebook, there is a group for Groovi Worldwide ad they organize a PTC swap each month.
My partner has received hers so I can show you now.
The theme was Spring.
I made a pretty envelope for the PTC.

And here is the card I sent with it.
I used one of the Queen border Grid plates.
I love using these and have a King plate in a parcel at Mums waiting for me!!

Enjoy your weekend, I,m sure we will.
We are out tonight with Johns sons in Liverpool for afew drinks and a meal.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy this is stunning it is just so pretty I love it. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Bet your partner will love it.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic creation Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Scrappy Scatty said...

Safe journey - yep winter coats needed its freeeeeezing!!
If you are local to a B n M's pop in there for Paper Pads 12 x 12 £2.99 and such good quality - Patterns vary from store to store and some not as nice as others but worth a look xx

karenlotty said...

Enjoy your trip to UK It certainly is cold here
I love all of your Groovi stuff My favourite is one of yesterday’s with the beautiful embossing

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Wendy

Hope you have a safe journey and get all your shopping done whilst you're over here

Have a great weekend and enjoy tonight's meal.... oops love the gift envelope too!

June x

pam said...

Stunning makes Wendy, safe journey, shame you did`nt come in the heatwave and are coming to the wet/cold Uk.
Pam x

Linby said...

You will know by now yes coats still needed lol! Enjoy your trip and the craft shopping!

Love these delicate and pretty makes.

Littlelamb said...

Yes definitely winter coats. Very cold. The sun is very deceiving. Love today’s project. Enjoy your craft shopping. Spent too much on craft this week but enjoyed it. Did a workshop with John yesterday. It was brilliant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels