About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Clear out

Good Morning All

Busy day for  me today.
I have to pull my desk and storage units away from the windows in my craft room as I have a new window cleaner coming this afternoon.
I look forward to it really, because it makes me have a good clear up and sort out too.
I am determined to go through all my drawers and shelves and have a really good tidy out over the next few days
*****
Showing you three Groovi cards today as I am having a clear up in my photo file on my laptop too.
I love the first and the last one most but still enjoying doing them all.




OK, gotta go now and make a start as  I have to get cleared out then we are off clothes shopping at La Zenia boulevard, there is a Primark there and I have my birthday coming up next week!!!!

xxxxx

Wendy L


8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

These groovi cards are all gorgeous Wendy. I need to have a good clear out too. Must find the time. Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty cards love themGinny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are stunning. They are just so delicate and pretty. I hope it works out with the window cleaner. We have just signed up for a new one. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

All three cards are gorgeous Wendy

Good luck with the 'clearing out', I'll be on forever and a day at this rate lol

June x

brenda said...

All three are lovely Wendy but I am drawn to the first one with the soft peach colours.

B x

Littlelamb said...

Three lovely cards Wendy. Enjoy your shopping trip.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy, beautiful and delicate designs.
Good luck with clearing and sorting out your craft room xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy love your super groovy cards … so elegant … good luck with your tidy up … I can never find anything when I have a tidy up … hope all is well have a great rest of the week happy crafting and love sandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels