About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 30 September 2018

Happy Sunday

Good morning All

My John and I have decided to go to Alicante for afew days as we are not having a main holiday this year with his Mum not being too good, we dont want to go too far away incase we get called back to UK.
Although we live so near to Alicante, we have not spent much time there.
We have rented an apartment near the castle and the harbour, so really looking forward to seeing some history and eating some yummy Spanish food.
We leave later today, a friend is driving us over as I dont feel confident driving in the city and parking would be a nightmare.

********
Onto this weeks sketch.
CE Paw print lattice
S/B Trio of tags 3
Izink Thè and Miel
Not sure where the images are from, just some stamps I found in the drawer.


The Sketch
A little gift for a randomly drawn name if you enter
Send me a pic.
You can use Ovals or Circles.

*******

No pics of gifts this week as still using up odds.
I need to come up with some new Ideas for gifts.

*********
Last weeks challenge was to use more than 2 squares, not counting the base card.

Mine







These two very similar, same LOTV paper and
Parchment butterfly and dragonfly.

Eve

Val C


Val J

And Eve was the drawn name again, lucky Eve.
xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

brenda said...

They are lovely cat and dog images Wendy. I saw the programme where John was talking about the stamp cleaner and have it on my list for when I go to the Doncaster show in a couple of weeks. Enjoy Alicante.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection of cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy,
Love your dog card for this week's challenge. I,m not home until Wednesday evening but will do y best to get a challenge card made.
Enjoy Alicante. Love Valx

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful cards Wendy. I absolutely love animals! Enjoy your little break xx

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards by you and your friends Wendy :-)

Enjoy your hols x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … a lovely selection of cards from yourself and your clever friends … (you are clever too lol) … hope you have a lovely little break away … happy crafting and love sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your cat and dog cards Wendy, beautifully designed and your other cards are just lovely, enjoy your holiday, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous I love them all. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards Wendy
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels