About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 20 February 2018

UK Here I come

Good Morning All

I am flying to UK tonight.
When I go there I always take cards that some of my Craft Club ladies have made to send to Post Pals.
Obviously, it is abit cheaper to post there than here in Spain.
I pay for all the postage, I use the money I take from any sales of my cards and embellishments.
Anyway, here are 3 cards I made from scraps.
Whenever I am doing any die-cutting, I run some scraps through with a tiny circle die to make a wiggly worm for these cards.
Stick 2 wobbly eyes on.



Off cuts from corrugated card and a couple of die cuts from my stash.






This last one is made from a card a lady in USA sent to me as a thank you card.
Her name was drawn in one of my sketch challenges and I sent her a little gift.

When I am getting them ready to post, I look at the profile of the child to see what age they are and which card will be suitable.
I hope they bring a little smile to their faces.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wendy any of your cards will bring a smile to anyone's face, these are a real joy.x[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Val Jones said...

Its a real worth while cause Wendy.
Love Valx

brenda said...

Nice bright and cheery card in the primary colours Wendy. Safe journey and bring your brolly.

B x

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful set of cards Wendy, great use of scraps!! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time! :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are gorgeous. Have a safe journey and a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. Thank you for your ideas. Enjoy your trip. Take care.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A marvellous idea they look fabulous
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Wendy; enjoy your trip :-)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy, enjoy your stay.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
what very lovely cards and super designs too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Wonderful cards Wendy, enjoy your stay in the UK.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A fab selection of cards Wendy
Lorraine x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A great collection of cards in nice bright colours. Wrap up warm Wendy as its supposed to get really cold here by the end of the week xx

Patricia said...

Wendy what super cards, they are all brilliant.
Have a great time in the UK
Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I'm sure that the little uns will love these fun cards.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels