About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 February 2018

'B' for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Brenda, our team leader wants to see things beginning with the letter 'B' over at
  Allsorts Challenge this week.
As I always use Butterflies for  B challenge I decided to go with Baby instead.
I found some sweet Humphrey toppers from Crafters Companion in my stash, matted onto a scalloped circle.
I printed some backing paper 'It's A Girl'






Added one of my satin bows and ribbon.





Used the smaller  topper to make a gift tag.





I had a die cut elephant on my desk so decided to add that to the inside.











Two prizes beginning with 'B' on offer this week






xxxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

brenda said...

That's a really sweet Ellie image Wendy and so nice to have the inside decorated as well, many thanks for coming up with a lovely inspirational 'B' for this weeks theme.

B x

Mervi said...

Really sweet and lovely card;-))m

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute card Wendy, lovely cards..xx💖 [aNNie' blog]

Janice said...

Rest card Wendy, I've got a cd rom with these images, but I rarely use CD-ROM nowadays!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my so cute love Humphrey

Val Jones said...

Really sweet card Wendy.
Love Valx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Wendy, this is just precious! I adore that image and the wonderful background paper with the text! You really can't go wrong with soft pinks for a girl, what a lovely baby card! hugs :)

Alison59 said...

Aw this is so pretty and cute Wendy :-)

Ellibelle said...

A really sweet baby card Wendy, the topper is adorable and what a great idea to create a matching gift tag. Loving how you decorated the inside too!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Wendy the topper is beautiful and a lovely matching tag too. Have a good week x Susan x

Tracy said...

Aww this is so cute Wendy, love that image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful and sweet Wendy, love the image and design, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy the card and tag are stunning. I love the cute images you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love this sweet image and beautiful colours.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Love that cute image and the delicate colours, super card.

Kath x

karenlotty said...

Great idea to choose BABY because I immediately thought of butterflies Very pretty card Hope you’re not too cold here in uk

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
A sweet and very cute card.
Enjoy the last few days with the family.
Ang x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. I also thought of butterflies first but the baby card works very well. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your UK stay. Had an excellent two days at The Art of Craft Shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels