About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 May 2017

Shabby Chic for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Mervi and the theme is 
Shabby Chic.
I made this card and I have also made some flowers for a swap.
Lots of elements on this, alot from my scrappy box too.
This is a great way of using scraps (I think anyway)
as you can just add odd bits here and there.  Makes it look more shabby!!!


And onto the flowers.






Our sponsor this week is Swedish House Crafts

xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Mervi said...

Happy Birthday Wendy, enjoy the day!
Beautiful card, you are right, the more is merrier;-))m

Val Jones said...

Have a great birthday Wendy. Beautiful card and the flowers as always are amazing.
Love Valxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and have a good one today.xx [aNNie]

MRS DUCK said...

Happy Birthday Wendywoo!
Your vintage card looks terrific and my, you have been a busy girl with your flowers.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Ang x πŸŽ‚ 🎁 🎈

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card and fabulous flowers :-)

brenda said...

Happy Birthday Wendy, hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your Birthday trip.

Super card for this weeks theme and love your flowers and corsages.

B x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card and flowers Have a lovely birthday πŸŽ‰ 🍰🍾

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous and the flowers are beautiful. Happy Birthday I hope it is a good one. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ellibelle said...

This is really pretty, love the shades of blue with the cream and brown and lovely embellishments!

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
hope your having a very lovely Birthday.
Your card is gorgeous, and so pretty.
Love your wonderful design and all those lovely flowers for your swap are gorgeous and wonderfully created.
I had some wonderful comments on your pin wheel flower when I used it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card and flowers.
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Wendy, and wonderful embellishments.
Hope you have a lovely Birthday, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Great background and some really lovely embellishments. The deep brown bow looks really good against the lovely blue.

Kath x

pam said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Wendy.
beautiful card design and pretty flower makes.
Pam x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous xx

Tracy said...

Pretty vintage creation Wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy

Belated happy birthday, I hope you had an enjoyable day

Gorgeous card and flowers...;. busy lady!

June x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy and your flowers are beautiful. x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels