About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Anniversary Box Card

Good Morning All

One of my new ladies at my craft club asked me to make a special card for her to give some friends.
This lady, Denise, has never crafted before she came to our club and the first thing I showed  her was  how to make was this style of box card, as they are so impressive.
She was hooked and now comes along every week and is very quiet as she beavers away, learning about die cutting and embossing.
She did not feel that she was upto  the skill level to do  a card for her friends yet, but she soon will be, I'm sure.
This is the card I made for her to give.








All the embellishments are hand made -
Bows, Pearls with diamonte surround, Ribbon Flowers on the sides.

I adore the vellum flowers with large pearl centres, so pretty.




I added 'Congratulations' Ribbon around the box
and that is the only colour there is.

She was very pleased with it.

xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card box Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful stunning card box Wendy, love this one.xx [aNNie]

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. Your crafty friend must have been thrilled with it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

WOW this is stunning :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, beautifully embellished too, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty box card Wendy, lovely design
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy.

Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
oh this is so pretty.
I love your wonderful design of the box, and all your hadmade embellies are gorgeous.
The Happy Anniversary paper is wonderful also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love your pretty flowers & pearls in this pop up box.
Pam x

Val Jones said...

Just love this cute box Wendy that you made for Denise.
Love Valxxx

Littlelamb said...

This is a gorgeous card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am sure Denise and her friends loved it.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Bless her. We all underestimate our own abilities. Still, it gave you the opportunity to make this beauty. The vellum flowers are stunning.
Ang x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Wow this is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels