About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 April 2017

More Scraps

Good Morning All
Wow, did anyone watch John Lockwood's show on Hochanda last night?
I watched online as my John was watching Leicester and Athletico, I was willing Leicester on, how I would have loved them to win.
What an amazing product that Glitter Kiss is.
I love my Gilding Polish but I think I may love this Kiss more!!!!
*******
I made this one using more bits from my scrap box.
It is the negative cut out from S/B Labels 4 (I think) and another negative from a scroll.
Paper from Docrafts
Looks OK I think, would do for a man too.


Went back to Dr's yesterday just to make sure ear infection has cleared as I'm still experiencing ringing and some deafness.  All OK but he gave me more decongestant medicine even though my cough has gone and I dont feel that my nose is blocked, he said it is congestioon in my head!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. You are very good to be using up your scraps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card.
I'm loving this Glitter Kiss. Just watching John again now. I can feel an order coming on!!!
Sorry you're still having problems with your ears. It's gone on far too long. Hope this new medicine works well.
See you Friday. Love Valxxx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, I missed John's show, so will have to catch up later. Sounds interesting, love what you have done with your "scraps" Lol !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lovely design and embellishments.
The glitter polish looks amazing, really useful to have in the stash. Hope you feel better soon, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy, lovely colours and layout
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Footie for me last night but I did record John so best of both worlds. I think this makes a really good masculine card as well as for ladies Wendy.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Wendy. Fortunately my John is not into football. He is a true rugby league man (but does deign to watch rugby union ) and cricket fan! We had a lovely day out today in glorious weather! Christine x

Rita said...

Wonderful card Wendy. Forgot John was on last night. Hope your hearing gets sorted out. Hugs Rita xxxx

Littlelamb said...

Super card Wendy. Yes did watch John's shows. Brilliant. How your ear problem clears soon.

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Wendy and I too enjoyed John's shows I'm not a glitter girl but I have fallen in love with Glitter Kisses

pam said...

Lovely card Wendy, forgot to watch John..
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I'm not a glittery kinda gal so I guess he'll do the usual work on me for 6 months and I'll give in lol!
Great card, especially from your scraps. I'm saying nothing about your congested head lol!
Hope you feel better soon.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels