About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 April 2017

Fairies for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge this week is hosted by Janice and the theme is Fairies.

I used this cute LOTV Fairy topper matted onto a Pierced Circle.
CE Snowflake Mosaic Emboss Folder.
Nettys Free Sentiment HERE
One of my Stick Pins
Organza ribbon bow


Why not pop over to the challenge blogs and join in.
*****

Getting ready for my trip next week  to UK to see Mum and family.  Meeting up with John Next Door too which will be good, going to visit Phill Martin's shop in Sheffield with my sister Gill.
Lists on the go !!!!!!
******
Gillian, if you want to email me at wlt27@hotmail.com

xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colour and card design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Ah, so pretty Wendy.
Love Valxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Adorable, she's so cute and framed by a super layout and the pin just finishes it off. Zxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy, a sweet image and gorgeous colours, as always your handmade embellishments are wonderful, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card that fairy is so pretty and I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super card Wendy :-)
Enjoy your trip to the UK. Pack an extra layer it's freezing here at the moment brrrrr

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, the lotv topper is adorable and I love the colour scheme
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
oh you have just reminded me I havn't looked at my emails.
Love your wonderful card and the design is so pretty.
I love that image as it's so very sweet, and a beautiful stick pin.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

I just love the shades of blue that they have used on this image, a really lovely card and those pins are fab.
I have seen John next door twice now and just love him as a demonstrator, so very down to Earth and tells it like it is.

Kath x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A great Wendy I like the stars on the card.
Enjoy your time with John xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Thank you. Enjoy your trip to UK.

Jackie Reader said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love navy and white combinations. Pins are beautiful. xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lovely cute image. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, I used to work at Barker and Dobson in Bury formerly known as Bensons Sweets, unfortunately it closed down in the 1990's. I also worked for a short while at Hall's sweet factory in Bury. Have a good time back home in the UK next week.

Pat xx

Janice said...

What a lovely card Wendy - you can't beat an LOTV fairy! Such a sweet card. Hope you enjoy your UK visit - pack a jumper!!! Jx

Christine Harrop said...

Such a gorgeous fairy and I love the embossed background. Christine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Fantastic fairy card. A lot better than mine lol!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels