About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 March 2017

GDT No. 3

Good Morning All
Shopping our Stash Challenge is Forest Friends this week.
So as a guest DT, I made this sweet card.

LOTV Topper from a pad I think
Some negative die cuts.
Homemade sentiment tags
I think the paper is from Docrafts but thought it suitable as it has blackberries on and you find those in the forest along with the rabbit and wild flowers.


Flying to UK this morning to surprise my Mum.
She was feeling abit down in the dumps afew weeks ago, in alot of pain with her shoulder and hip, so my John said if I could get reasonable flights, why not go and cheer her up.
So I did and I am. !!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your card Wendy, safe journey and hugs to your mum.xx ♥[aNNie]

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely card Wendy, have a safe journey. Nancyx

Tina Z. said...

absolutely lovely, such soft colours!

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, what a lovely image on this card. Also, what a lovely surprise for your mum. Have a great visit. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

lauren bergold said...

so adorable! what a fab forest friends card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Wendy: We are so happy to have you as our Guest Designer over at SHOPPING OUR STASH and your first card is beautiful. Love the LOTV toppers, such sweet images.
So glad you were able to go visit your mom, I bet she was super surprised to see you, enjoy the visit.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Donna said...

Fab job on the challenge Wendy!
Have a great visit with your mum!

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. Enjoy your trip home. I hope your mum feels better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy, love the topper and colours.
Hope your Mum is OK.
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very beautiful card and the design is fab.
Love that image and your paper used as it's so pretty.
Super little sentiment tags also.
Have a owonderful time, and I do hope your Mum is feeling a little more comfortable now that she has you surprising her.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
hope you had a safe journey to UK and hope your Mum is feeling a bit better.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Hope your trip was ok and enjoy your trip to see your mum

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Wendy, sweet image and papers, Kate x

Mimi said...

So very cute... I love the image you've used, and all of your detail, including the tiny dots in the corners. Glad you're with us at SOS! Have a great trip to visit your mother!

Littlelamb said...

Very pretty card Wendy. I am a bit late but hope you had a good flight and you are cheering your mum up.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super card and love the blackberry paper.
Bet your Mum had a big smile when she saw you.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels