About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 March 2017

2 More Matchboxes

Good Morning All
Here's the other 2 matchboxes I made for the FB swap.




I think the images are from Graphic 45.


I found a tiny weeny Teapot in my trinkets and glued this on top along with a button and a charm.

I hadn't filled these when I photographed them but I did add some tiny butterflies I had made and some more stick pins in the other one, as these were going to a different person.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great post Wendy, always inspiring.xx ♥[aNNie]

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous altered match boxes Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Who knew matchboxes could look so pretty.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy they are stunning I love how you have decorated the matchboxes. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
2 more stunning creations today.
Their designs are so very wonderful.
I bet the people that received them were so very excited to receive them.
Hope you are having a great time with your Mum.
I will start my top 3 post on Sunday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful makes Wendy, gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

These are pretty cool! Nice work

Littlelamb said...

These are beautiful Wendy. Thank you for sharing these with us. I am sure the recipient will love them.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy ... just popping by to say hello ... you have been a busy bee and just love your designs ... well done ... hope you are well ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels