About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 February 2015

Use Brads

Good Morning All 
We started back at our craft meeting on Thursday and it was lovely to see the girls, some not seen  for over 6 months and there was a couple of new ladies too and one was doing a rag rug, do you remember those?
Looking forward to next week already to see if anyone brings any new craft ideas for us to try.
*********************

I,m  afraid I put weight on this week at Slimming club so slapped wrists for being a naughty girl!!!!!
*******
Todays Challenge at Allsorts  is set by  Helene and it is  'Use Brads'


I used pale blue brads to attach the vellum sentiment to the card.  Lots of quilled flowers in shades of blues and white, My Minds Eye paper.  The dies used are Marianne LR 0200 for the dark blue trellis pieces and Memory Box 'Elegant Scroll'

Sponsors this week are Marianne

and


Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the other DT's creations and all the details.

Dies Total = 73


xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

Patricia said...

Another super card, love all those flowers, colours and great design

Patricia x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the colours and such beautiful flowers.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. Love the colours and all the dies.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Lovely card and design Wendy.

Apols for the lack of visits, still going through computer/internet nightmares.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Doreen said...

Lovely colours and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, don't worry about the diet....life's too short LOL !!. A lovely spring-fresh card, love the flowers - looks like it took a lot of your time to make. Have a great weekend. Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow!! stunning card Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Fabulous card Wendy :-)

Mervi said...

Fabulous blue card!
Happy weekend;-))m

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Its 6.30 pm and i'm just getting around to blog commenting. Love all the shades of blue on your pretty card today.
Sorry it was a bad slimming week- perhaps it was the Onion Bajis?
Were'nt Johns shows great. He's so talented.
Love val x

Tina said...

Pretty card, love the colours and the dies you have used.Tinaxx

Mummylade said...

Just gorgeous!

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the colour and all the pretty flowers, lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

pam said...

Hi Wendy, what a lovely colour your card is, beautiful flowers and layout.
Pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Well, I hope you told them at the club that due to your bruised eyes you couldn't really see what you were eating so that's why you put on this week lol!
Great card as I was asked this morning to make a Mothers Day card with blue flowers. . .now I have some inspiration so gracias!
Ang x

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
This is so pretty, I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels