About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 February 2015

Bright

Good Morning All

I have made a VERY bright card and it features Marianne CR1245 for the swirl and leaves
and Marianne LR0158 for the butterflies, I do use this one quite alot as I love butterflies.


The other dies I have used before.  I found the butterfly ribbon in the local China shop, I thought it was quite pretty.

Dies Total = 36
xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Open Minded Crafting Fun - No Pink or Red
Brown Sugar - 3 Different embellishments
Fussy & Fancy - Things with Wings

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful spring colours gorgeous card Ginny x

brenda said...

As the lady above said Wendy, a real feel of Spring to this one, very pretty.

B x

Alison59 said...

Very eye catching and spirit lifting :-)

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, well you cant go wrong with butterflies can you? Great ribbon too, I have a similar piece of ribbon that is white teddy bears in a row. I have coloured these with promarkers to use for boy/girl. I hope you arrived safely home and are now enjoying the sunshine again....lucky you !!. Have a great day. Janice xx
http:createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, beautiful detailing and I love the sunny colours.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… what a sunshine filled card this is… just makes me smile… Love all the pretty butterflies and flowers! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

gail said...

gorgeous card, love the colours. Gail xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy. Love the bright summery colours and all those dies.
Lorraine x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the colours and design.
Pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Bright but lovely and cheerful. The butterflies are fab.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and i like the dies you have used thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel dt

Kathy S said...

What's not to love about butterflies. They were some of the first first dies I bought when I first started collecting the thin dies. Thank you for sharing this with us at Open-Minded Crafting "no pink or red" challenge. We would love to see you back next challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love all the die-cuts-Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering Open-Minded Crafting Challenges.

Kim
Open-Minded Crafting
{Craftisan Studios}
{Design Team Showcase}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels