About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 18 May 2014

Shades of Same Colour

Good Morning All
Limited internet access, forgive me for not visiting much, may get back to normal Tuesday. xxxx
Hope you are doing nice things today.
The challenge  at Hobbycutz this week has been set by Ang, Mrs Duck, and she wants to see three shades of same colour.


So mine are all shades of grey, did you ever read 50 Shades of Grey? It seems like an age ago now.
Anyway, back to the card in question.  The image is by Squigglfly and I just adore it, it reminds me of Hollie (she is now blowing kisses when we Skype)
All in shades of black, grey and white.  The lasercut at the side is one of Hobbycutz and I have coloured it with Promarkers.
xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Love your monochrome card Wendy and the image is so sweet. amazing how computers react - it looks like varying shades of brown on my monitor and still looks gorgeous. Christine x

Rita said...

Beautiful image Wendy and so beautifully coloured. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

JJ said...

Wow Wendy!

This is another stunner, love it! The image is so cute, love the design, its all beautiful.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card Ginny x

Val Jones said...

Love todays card Wendy. The colours are great and the image is really cute.
I think you´ve got better weather there today as we´ve had a lot of rain in the night. It is needed I know and it´s best to have the downpour during the night.
I too read 50 shades of grey. I think they are now making a film!
Bye for now.
Love Val x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Wendy, 50 shades was a good read ! Have a fab day xx

Laura O said...

lovely card Wendy ,Laura O

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Wendy,
A great card using the most stunning image.
Have a great week

Patricia x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. A lovely image and shades of grey.
Lorraine x

pam said...

hi Wendy, love this card with your gorgeous image & a beautiful layout.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
The image gorgeous but the whole card is beautiful. One of my favourites of yours. Love it!
Never read 50 shades. Wouldn't want to think I was missing out on anything in life lol!
Ang x

Unknown said...

Pretty image, looked for it, and got fed up trying to find it.

Rossella said...

This is just gorgeous
Rosie x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Love the card. The image is so pretty : ) Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels