About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 February 2014

Love Is In The Air

Good Morning All
Ooohh so excited,  I have booked flights for a visit to the UK in May.  We will be staying at my older sisters house while she visits her daughter in Canada.  As she has two dogs,  we will be doing alot of walking with them and it will save her having to put them in kennels.  Lots of family visiting too and running around after Mum as my other sister is going away too, so that is the reason why we are visiting at that time.  I am really looking forward to it, especially seeing the Grand children.  Hollie is learning her words now and is such fun. She has started rolling her R,s and pulling faces and is so funny, here is one of them!!!


                                         *****************************************

The challenge set by Tracy at Allsorts this week is 'Love is in The Air'


I have made a Valentines card full of flowers, as you know, I love making flowers, and I have used Marianne dies for the green leaf, the smaller flowers are Cheery Lynn 'Roses' dies and the larger ones are Chrysanthemum strip die.

Sponsors  ---

Nicecrane                                   Digistamp           


xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ---
C.R.A.F.T - Love / Valentines
In The Pink  - Die Cuts & Punches
Cuttlebug Mania - All you need is Love
   Ends 4th Feb
Natalie & Amy Challenge - Love is all Around
    Ends end Feb
Squirrel & Fox - More Embellishments
  

20 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely Valentine card Wendy but of course Hollie wins the day on this post, she's adorable.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Mummylade said...

sounds like a trip to look forward to =)

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Pretty card but Hollie is the beauty today. What a face, they are so funny aren't they : ) Take care.

Sue said...

Love Hollies expression.
Beautiful card and colours,love the flowers.
Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, such a beautiful design. I am glad you like making flowers as I love seeing them!
Hollie looks adorable.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photo and fabulous card Ginny x

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Beautiful card, great for Valentine.

Love the image of your Granddaughter lol! Where abouts will you be in the UK? You must be so excited in coming and visiting your family. Shame both your sisters will be away though but I guess you will see them for a short time.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card but Hollie was always going to win the show. She looks like she's about to sneeze bless her.
Hope the rain has stopped by May for you!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous flowery card Wendy and fab pic of your grand-daughter, she's so cute x

Rita said...

Fabulous photo Wendy. The way last month flew by it won't be long till you holiday in May. Love your card and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Rita said...

Fabulous photo Wendy. The way last month flew by it won't be long till you holiday in May. Love your card and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Rita said...

Fabulous photo Wendy. The way last month flew by it won't be long till you holiday in May. Love your card and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Rita said...

Fabulous photo Wendy. The way last month flew by it won't be long till you holiday in May. Love your card and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Rossella said...

Lovely flowers and Hollie too
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy - fab colours and design. The photo of Hollie is adorable!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Awww Hollie is adorable and such a beautiful card Wendy, love the flowers.
Wendy xx

Tracy said...

Wonderful LOVE creation, fabulous details. Very cute piccie of your Grandaughter
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kimbo said...

This is so pretty, I love all the flowers. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Christine said...

Hi Wendy lovely take on the Die cuts/Punches chall theme, the flowers & dies are gorgeous..I can feel the excitement in your post of your visit to UK & seeing your family have a great time with lots of memoires to take back to spain..


Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall

smiles Christine C x

Susan Hogan said...

Hollie is so cute. Your card is so very full of yummy embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels