About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Cards & Travels

 Good Morning  All


All settled back at home now and Rico back home too.

I have 4 cards to show you toady using a paper pad from Hunkydory which I bought at my local Craft shop.







These sort of toppers are not usually my thing but they do make quick cards for the charity boxes so that's why I bought the pad.
*****************
Here are afew pics from our travels.
This is from our apartment window in Madrid, we do prefer self catering to a hotel.


Outside the Prado Museum

Onto Cordoba which was our favourite place.
In May they open their patio gardens to the public and they are just beautiful and must take so much work and watering too.  So many pots hung on the walls.



And there was a festival too where they dress in traditional Spanish costumes, so beautiful.







Thanks for visiting and I would highly recommend Cordoba in May if you get the chance.

xxxx
Wendy L






4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic cards lovely image.
Wonderful photos from Madrid,
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Lovely card and photos Wendy, I remember Cordoba well, a very pretty City.

B x

LesleyG said...

Sweet cards, love the photos of Cordoba, it looks fabulous! Those pots are amazing, I wonder how they do it. Looks like a great time to visit xxx

Sarn said...

Fab photos of your trip. The patio gardens are amazing.
Cute cards go your charity box xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels