About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 7 January 2024

Happy Sunday Challenge

 Good Morning All

The challenge at my Craft group on Friday was a sketch to start the New Year.

This is a digital topper  and the rest is scraps really.  Peeloffs, ribbon from a gift box and a sentiment I printed.


I am entering this card into Allsorts Challenge 762 with 
Birds & Flowers from Mood Board.


Craft Rocket Challenge 110  Embossing  (Winner)



Sketch to follow.


Anyone can play and I will send a little gift if name is drawn.
You can add a pic in the comment on my FB page.

The gifts I gave out on Friday were Snack Bars and I made these lovely boxes from a tutorial HERE  on You Tube.




xxxxxx
Wendy L


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Your card is beautiful love the sketch. And the gift boxes are just right. Have a good week Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarn said...

Fun sketch and a lovely card. Love those gift boxes. Thanks for the link xxx

brenda said...

Do love a Fox, this one is a real cutie.

B x

Linby said...

A super cute card. Love your gift boxes too. So lovely to see you at Allsorts. L x

Liz said...

Lovely card, what a cute image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Mood Board for inspiration.
Liz xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is lovely Wendy and I love your pretty gift boxes too, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card and gorgeous boxes.
Happy New year to you.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Hi again Wendy, just popped back to thank you for sharing your Fox card at Allsorts, just as well as looks like my comment yesterday went astray.

B x

Mervi said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!Happy New Year.
DT Mervi

Gale said...

Beautiful card and love the image! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

SarahR said...

Hello there, your card is just lovely - that's a great topper - and the embossing is a wonderful touch. Thanks for joining in with us this this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sarah, DT.

P.S. - Wonderful gift boxes as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels