About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 April 2021

Butterflies, Birds Bees for Allsorts

 Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and Tracy has chosen

Butterflies   Birds  Bees

I have made two cards for this one as I am trying to use alot of my old stash.

These toppers are pre-coloured and from a company called Nicecrane and I really dont think they are still in business. I have had them for  about 8 years I think!!!!

I stuck the topper onto pink card which I embossed with CE Butterflies EF.  

Pretty lace from Crafty Ribbons (Link in Sidebar)


This next card I was going to make a Birthday card and just as I was sticking the sentiment on, I noticed Happy Easter !!!
So I  sent it to one of the grandkids and that is why I added the same sentiment as the one above, as I miss giving them hugs.

Happy Crafting
xxxx
Wendy L


10 comments:

Mervi said...

Both lovely cards! Happy weekend;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two beautiful cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linby said...

I love how you put these together, especially that beautiful butterfly EF on the first one. I have images that I need to think how to use too!

Ellibelle said...

Both are so pretty with those cute images!

brenda said...

Sadly no they are not Wendy, such a shame as I loved Leo's images, even met him in Spain and he's a great guy. A real Vintage feel to today's card.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, it's been ages since I've heard of that company, I have some I bought years ago, anyway, your cards are gorgeous, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely sweet creations, great embossing folders and lovely images with lovely colours.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Two lovely cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing them.

Tracy said...

I love both images on your cards, and fabulous designs too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels