About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 April 2020

Happy Sunday and a Sketch Challenge

Good Morning All

My card for my sketch challenge.

I added some punched Parchment flowers in the corner and a heart shaped gem in the centre of the crochet doily.

This is the sketch to follow.

*******************************************
Onto last weeks sketch.

Jen

Denise

Eve

Val J

Val C
 Jen (2)

Dawn

Nancy

Claire

Sharon

Nancy (2)

Christine



The name drawn out by my John was Sharon

xxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

All lovely Wendy. Great that the challenge is still being done even though our Friday craft group isn't meeting at the moment. Thank you.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

Such pretty cards for your last challenge
Take care and stay safe x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Wendy and what beauties for my ladies too. Happy Easter and have a lovely day, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the cards in this post are gorgeous. I love them. Happy Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and such pretty cards from 'your ladies'

Enjoy today

June x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Happy Easter xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels