About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 April 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

For this weeks challenge at my Craft Club I asked the ladies to make 
A Criss Cross Card
This is mine

This one opens like a normal card.

I gave them all the card, ready cut and also a full piece to make two if they wanted to.
I also gave a paper pad to let them choose some paper.
It will be very interesting to see what they come up with
They have two weeks for this one as John and I are going to UK next Friday for 6 days to go and visit his Mum and my family of course.  We always stay with my Mum as she has a spare bedroom.
************************

These are the gifts I gave out - Small notepads which I made covers for with a little tuck pocket on the inside front leaf.



I will have to get  my thinking cap on as I am running out of ideas for thses gifts.
One week I tend to give sweets of choccy and the other week something crafty or useful.
If any of you have any ideas, please comment and let me know.
****************
Onto last week challenge which came about because I made this card for friends anniversary with a hidden sentiment , so I asked them to make a card with the sentiment hidden away on the front.


Sharon

Pat

Eve made 2


Val J
 Joan, Jens sister


And the name drawn out was Joan.
****************

Have a great Sunday.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

brenda said...

They all did great jobs Wendy and really like the colours and fold of yours, ages since I made one that shape.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

Beautful card Wendy. Like Brenda it is a long time since I have made one Your ladies have done a fabulous job with their cards, Christine x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful I have never made a crossover card I must try
You amaze me how you make gifts for all of your ladies each weekend would be really stumped as to what to do
Enjoy UK Bring some sunshine with you please

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic collection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

Good Morning Wendy. What a gorgeous card. I love vintage cards of all descriptions. A nice array of cards too from your friends. Hope you have a Nice Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great card Wendy and I love the elements you've used

June x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Wendy, and your little gifts are beautiful, Kate x

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards and great presents.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy everything in this post is gorgeous. I love the decorated notebooks. Enjoy your trip home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy … loving your super criss cross card … so very vintage … well done … also love all your ladies creations too … hope you have had a super weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love all the cards, they are super, HAzelxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy and I do like the pressies you gave the ladies. I am sorry but I can’t thin k of anything you could make for the ladies. I know it does get difficult. If I think of anything I will let you know. Enjoy your trip to the UK. Quite chilly here at the moment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels