About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 January 2019

Friends for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Lynn and her theme is
Friends

As I stated last week, I work well ahead for my DT makes and  for this weeks challenge  I made my best friends Birthday card back in October.
Her Birthday was on 3rd January, same day as my sister Gill's.
I first met Trudy when we were 11 years old, on the bus going to school.
I still see her every time I go to Mums as she now lives on the same road as Mum.

I had the shoe image from when I used a Groovi plate belonging to one of my craft ladies.
I added 'Best Friend' from another plate
and Happy Birthday from another.
This is what I love about Groovi - I can use different plates to make a unique creation and it is so easy to personalise too.

I always use odd pieces of parchment to either make butterflies of flowers, so I add many flowers.
The card underneath the parchment is from a 12x12 pad from Hobbycraft.
I felt it needed a little something else so added one of my ribbon bows.


Brenda is giving this lovely prize


xxxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Val Jones said...

Very pretty. Bet your friend loves it.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful work Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Nothing like working ahead Wendy, certinly got me through the last few weeks and I adore the shoe, so detailed.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is as stunning card I love it. I bet your friend did too. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linby said...

oh How beautiful - I bet she loved it, I know I would!

cuilliesocks said...

This is beautiful Wendy, the shoe image is so delicate, I'm sure your friend loved it, Kate x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous creation.
Happy weekend;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Just beautiful Wendy, what a great technique!

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card for your friend x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy love your groovy card and I am sure your old friend loved it too … I have a friend who lives local and we first met when we were 5 … old friends are precious aren't they ?? hope you are having a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the delicate colours and the beautiful stamps.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card,so pretty.
Wendy xx

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card. I am sure your friend loved it. Enjoy your trip to the UK.

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels