About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Paper Scraps

Good Morning All

When I was in the UK I bought some bits from a Declutter site on Facebook.
One was some paper packs and odd pages had been cut so this is how I used them.
I made card bases with toning colours and added a strip of ribbon to hide the join.








This last one, I used these thin strips of paper which I thought was very pretty, so I matted it onto strips of card.

I think they look OK and are ready to have some toppers added to make a quick and easy card.





xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … love your card blanks that are not boring old card blanks anymore lol … great idea to use up all those bits we all have lying around … thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message … happy crafting and love sandy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They look fabulous to me great idea .
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine said...

Brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing. This will be sooo useful,as you say, ready for toppers.
Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is such a good idea. I have so many scraps of paper that I could do this with. Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Great idea Wendy.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely papers Wendy and your all set with your backgrounds now, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant idea Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels