About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 19 August 2018

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

These are  my cards for the club challenge this week.
I saw this idea on Pinterest, various circles stuck on card , then embossed the card.
Very easy and quite effective I think.



I gave them each a little Glassine bag I had made and inside I added a selection of Circles punched from odd scraps of card.

If any of you would like to play along just email  me a pic of your card using circles, lots of them!!
******
Craft Club Gifts for the girls this week.
A mix of all left over  ones so nothing new to show you.
******
Last weeks Sketch

My card using Pixie Powder background

Eve

Val C with two cards


Val J

Denise

And Denise was the name drawn out this week so she received a little bag of goodies.
xxxxx
Wendy L



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous idea Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Yes indeed Wendy, very effective and a lovely cheerful card.

B x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … great idea to use up your little odd and ends … may have a go I will let you know … hope you are having a great weekend … bit damp and dismal here today but I managed a wander around the car boot … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

pam said...

Fabulous cards Wendy.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Love your cards, so cheery and bright, fabulous design, Kate x x

Mia said...

Super cards, Wendy!!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant idea Wendy. Thank you.

karenlotty said...

Fabulous card and a great way of using scraps of card
I love your ladies entry’s for your challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels