About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 27 April 2018

Pretty Paper

Good Morning All

My Friend Val J bought Johns Sandwich box die when he first released it, and I borrowed it and just cut afew out so stick on a card.
So these have been in my 'to use box' for ages. 
The gorgeous paper is a pad I bought from Joanna Sheen.
I decided it looked better with pearls added




This is part of clearing all my leftover bits.


I used the leftover piece of paper for the inside.





xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Ela said...

What a lovely card in this nice colour! Hugs Ela

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so pretty fabulous card Ginny x As I do Rodos

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card x

Alison59 said...

So pretty and feminine Wendy :-)

Val Jones said...

Really pretty Wendy.
Love Valx

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a very pretty card and a beautiful design too.
Love those papers also.
I must admit since buying John's sandwich box die I have had some really good use out all the lovely dies in it esprecially the corners they are my go to more often than not now as you may have noticed.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. The papers really are very pretty. I have the sandwich box dies and I have not made a sandwich box but I have used the corners on lots of cards. I love the lattice effect they give. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Wendy, beautifully designed and the paper is gorgeous, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and just my colour. Love those dies. Used the larger for my craft group this week.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card using John's die. Very pretty papers too.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels