About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 13 January 2018

No Patterned paper for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge is hosted by Tracy and the theme is
No Patterned Papers
SO.....

When Christina Griffiths released her collection of dies I had to buy.
If you buy from Craft Stash and it is your first time you get 20% off, not sure if they still do it though.
Christina has the links on her blog.
I had them sent to my sisters house though, so had to wait to play with them.
This is the first box I made and did it the wrong way around so had to add ribbon across the top as you could see the flap through the window.


And this is the card with the trellis die.
Flowers and stick pin are my own but every other element is from the set.
I bought the 5x7 box set and one of the trellis sets to accompany the box.

So happy with these and I think they will get alot of use.

Sponsor
Craft Obsession
offering a voucher.

xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

brenda said...

Black and white always looks so smart Wendy and this set is beautiful.

B x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, so elegant and stylish :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Mervi said...

Stunning and beautiful card.
Happy weekend;-))m

Alison59 said...

Beautiful creations Wendy :-)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fab design.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Interesting dies I must go visit Christine’s blog

Ellibelle said...

Stunning creation Wendy, what a beautiful die!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the black and white, so stiking, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project, love the pretty dies
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

This is really fabulous Wendy, love the black and white, gorgeous set of dies too.
Yes they are still doing a discount for first time buyers, I have yet to use mine but must get round to it.

Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy.
What a wonderful card and box they look so stunning and wonderfully created.
Yes I too have been watching her UTube on her products and am having to sit on my hands so I don't buy as I have spent a bit on John's crafty bits latley.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Wendy.x [aNNie]

Littlelamb said...

These are stunning Wendy. I bought the box set when it first came out and love it. The box is so easy to make. And the card fits perfectly. Thank you for sharing these.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy and a great box for it too x Susan x

Tracy said...

Wonderful card and box Wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

vaiybora said...

Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

หนัง HD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels