About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Val's Card & Jens Box

Good Morning all
I just wanted to show you all this fab card made by my crafty friend Val J.
This is for  a man she plays cards with on Wednesday afternoons, so perfect.
Most of us dont really like making Man cards but when I saw this I loved it, what a great idea for his age and personalised too.


*********
Then onto this box design shown to me by another of my ladies at my craft club, Jen.
She made one like this and gave me the link. HERE.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJspCfb0gk


I have made afew but left them flat for travelling, will glue ends together when I am at mums.
I want to fill with goodies for each of the Grandkids to hang on the tree.
This one was my tester!!!
It worked out well so I will fill with chocs for John.
Also a great way of using small bits of paper that you dont want to throw out.
*****
Well dentist for me this morning, I lost a great big filling 
so I have a massive hole in my back tooth!!!!!
Dreading it.

xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant makes Wendy, great idea for a mans card & love the gift boxes too. Hope all goes well at the dentist x

Val Jones said...

Thanks for showing my card Wendy, Tony loved it. I've only made one of Jen's box but it turned out well.
Good luck at the dreaded dentist.
Enjoy seeing your family.
Love Valxxx

Alison59 said...

Great makes; good luck at the dentist :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful creations Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super little box. I too have a porcelain inlay that's bust but waiting till after Christmas as I don't want anything interfering with me turkey.
Ang x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a fabulous card I love the design. Those boxes are fabulous. I hope all went well at the Dentist. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous projects Wendy
Lorraine x

pam said...

Wonderful male card Wendy, fabulous little gift boxes.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

That is a really brilliant idea using the cards, will be using this idea for my Brother-in-Law's birthday card next year as he play poker.
Super box too.
Hope all went well at the Dentist, I go next Monday for a tooth out, not looking forward to it.
Enjoy your time over here, hope it is not too cold for you.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card and box. Thanks for sharing these. I had dentist on Tuesday. Everything fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels