About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 September 2017

2 Man cards

Good Morning All

Here are two fairly quick 'Man' cards.
The first one is using pieces of LOTV paper that were left over from another project. and the sentiment is a Creative Expressions die cut twice to highlight.


The 2nd one is LOTV Topper, I love these, they are so cute, and scraps of paper matted and layered.

*****
I went to meet my new grandaughter  yesterday.
Please  excuse  the state of my hair!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards and congratulations wonderful photo Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Wendy, you look in your element cuddling Arabella. Lovely photo. Hope you're having a great time. Strange to see you with a cardie on ha ha but II've got that to look forward to.
Great man photos. Just love LOTV.
Love Valxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Two great cards Wendy. Your new granddaughter is gorgeous. Christine x

brenda said...

Two super masculine cards Wendy and so pleased you got to have cuddles with the new little one, enjoy your time with her.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are brilliant just right for men. I love the photo of you with your gorgeous Granddaughter. I missed seeing you at Ally Pally. Take care. Hugs Jackie

downrightcrafty said...

The hair is never important when meeting a grandchild, and love your cards, the first one is very colorful and love the image (must get mine out again) on the 2nd, both beautiful cards
hugs Kate x

cuilliesocks said...

Two very beautiful cards Wendy, love the design and papers on the first one.
What a lovely photo of you and your new little Granddaughter, she is gorgeous, enjoy your time with her and your family, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous card Wendy and a gorgeous photo of you and your granddaughter
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Two fabulous male cards, and wonderful photo too!
Wendy xx

karenlotty said...

Two lovely cards A beautiful granddaughter and your hair looks fine!

aussie aNNie said...

Two lovely ladies and two gorgeous cards...she is adorable Wendy...xx [aNNie]

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super man cards ... I quite like the challenge of a man card now lol ... love your fishing one ... and love your baby granddaughter photo ... one for the memory box ... have a great day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards and a lovely photo.xxx

Alison59 said...

Fabulous cards :-)

Oooh how lovely to have baby cuddles xx

Greta said...

What a beautiful baby! Must have been wonderful to snuggle with her! Your cards are perfect for guys--especially love the first one with the 3 panels design!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely cards and papers.
Beautiful pic of you and the little one......despite the hair lol!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels